Flag

Flag

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Santa Giulia Museum

Today was our second day of class and were beginning to learn the numbers and verbs. I can already tell that this class is going to help me communicate with everyone here. After class we had lunch and went to a tour of the city museum of Santa Giulia. It was very interesting; we were able to watch a short film on where the city all began and the things that still remain. I think that the best thing I was able to see today was this old temple that still stands with beautiful architecture. Pictures do not even do it justice; it was really just a sight to see. I feel that I am adjusting more and more as the days pass and learning my way around town a little better. All I need now is to become fluent in Italian! I wish my family could be here to experience this with me; I’m having an amazing time!
Sara
 Everyone in front of the remains of original architecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment