Flag

Flag

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unknown territory, no more!

Since we've arrived, we obvious Americans, have been using any free time to explore the terrain of the town we are residing for the next four weeks... Brescia! We were given maps upon our arrival (which have become added appendages of our bodies)and we are doing our best to bike ride through every street. A semi-impossible goal we know, but Italy seemed almost impossible and here we are. So, as we continue through the busy streets we are beginning to recognize street names, buildings, intersections, and cafe's. What scared me in the beginning does not seem to be as much of a threat as before. I plan to bring my map home with me when this trip comes to a desolate end, and I will show my friends and family all the ground I covered in one month. And I will never forget the feelings associated with the new landmarks I encounter each day. - Jordan DiSanto

No comments:

Post a Comment