Flag

Flag

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bolzano

Above Bolzano was a town full of German speaking people who looked as if they had not a care in the world. To be living in such a place with so much beauty it must be a dream. For me I was able to live it for a day. We ate at a restaurant with a view of the alps behind us. The ravioli, and cake were the best I could ever ask for. The view of the alps and the mountains and the nature that surrounded this little town was something I had never experienced before. I wish to be able to find a place like this to live for the rest of my life. There is not much more I can say a picture is worth a thousand words... so here it is.


                                                              On the way up to the town.
                                                              We ate in the garden.
                                                          My salad.
                                                     The sky while we ate.
                                                                         Hanging out.
                                                            Drew taking it all in.
                                                           The mountains.
                                                      The mountains and I.
                                                             At the top of the town.
                                                          My choccolate cake!

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment