Flag

Flag

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last weekend in italy

Our last weekend in Italy, the girls decided to go to Rimini. It was the perfect place to spend our last weekend. We were able to relax on the beach all day. We did not have to walk all over the city to see museums. We had been to so many museums, it was good for a change. We spent the days on the beach and during the night we went shopping and explored the city. There were so many great shops. We rented a pedal boat on Saturday and it was so much fun. It was the best way to end our stay in Italy.

 First night out in Rimini
View from our hotel

I am so happy to be home but I am going to miss Italy. I had an experience of a life time and I will never forget it but it is so good to see my family and friends. Leaving Italy was bitter sweet. I am going to miss all the amazing people I met in Italy. I would like to thank Mr. & Mr.s Clewis, Sabina and Mariavittoria for making my time in Italy awesome. I cannot wait until I go back to Italy<3
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment