Flag

Flag

Monday, June 13, 2011

I Hate Rainy Days
















“Rainy Days” are annoying but not even a little rain can stop us. I love stopping by at the coffee shop on rainy days and it is great to just look outside the window. We went to the coffee shop with Sabina and it was great because she told us that the coffee shops near the university were very good. I thought it was bon appétit and very very delicious. 
Its great to go to one of the glass huts to eat so you can see outside while eating but we didnt know it was going to suddenly our that day....-___- we look sad in our pics because we werent satisfied with the portions they gave us :(
If you want to save money and eat a home cooked meal with bigger and better portions haha Its also great to eat at home making spagetti or ravioli!!~~ YUMMM
I love cooking for my roomate!~ and she loves loves loves PASTA!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment