Flag

Flag

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rimini








Rimini beach was really great. I thought it was so relaxing to just lay out on the beach and getting a really nice tan. I never knew we had to pay for the chairs but it was worth it because we had a very relaxing and nice time. I thought that the markets were very nice because it was right infron of our hotel and we had a balcony so we could see everything in rimini from below. I thought it was a great way to end the trip and it was very nice because it was not too far away from brescia. I thought it was great meeting alot of people because there were people from london and from germany and it was great getting to know them. Overall it was very fun to play in the cool waters while collecting sea shells and I will never forget the memories I had in italy and it was a great one month of exploring and learning the culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment