Flag

Flag

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I love Rome!

Yesterday we arrived here in Rome and so far it has been nothing short of amazing!  We've seen Vatican City, the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and so much more.  Although all of the sites were interesting and beautiful, hands down my favorite site was the Trevi Fountain.  It was so beautiful and big that I was in complete shock.  I have never seen anything like it before!  Last night for dinner I had Spaghetti all'Amatriciana and it was absolutely delicious!  I can't wait to attempt to make my family it when I return home to the U.S.  Of course the gelato here is delicious as well, and that's no surprise.  This is our last night here which is pretty sad, but this has been an amazing trip.  Words cannot even begin to describe how happy I am to have seen Rome.  Ciao for now!

Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment