Flag

Flag

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rimini!

For the last weekend the girls decided to take a trip to Rimini.  It was a beautiful and relaxing weekend, and it was the perfect way to end our amazing month!  We stayed at the beach throughout the days, did some great shopping at night, and ate some delicious food.  It was a great weekend for all of us girls to bond and to make some last memories before heading home to America.


Getting off of the plane yesterday was a bittersweet moment.  I felt excited to see my friends and family, but sad to leave Italy and to be done with such an amazing experience.  This trip was truly life changing for me, and I can't wait to travel again.  Before this trip I only knew four of the people going, but after this past month I consider all eleven of the other students good friends.  We've grown so close and we have made some amazing memories that we will carry with us forever.  Thank you again to Mrs. Clewis, Dr. Clewis, Sabina, and Mariavittoria for everything you have done this past month! It was truly an an amazing experience and I will remember it forever.

-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment