Flag

Flag

Friday, June 24, 2011

Capri

The last weekend the four guys went down to Capri. The train ride was long, but as I later found out, it was well worth it. Capri was by far one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in my life. It was expensive, but once again, well worth it. It gave me a little taste of home, because a lot of people spoke English. Anyone who goes to Italy, I definitely recommend going to Capri, maybe not the last weekend, but definitely make sure you go. After Capri it was time to go home. Leaving Italy was hard but I looked forward to seeing my family, because a month is a long time to be separated from those you see everyday and I really missed them. I wasn't really looking forward to the long plane ride, but once again it was worth it because I got to see my family when I landed. I had a great time in Italy. I definitley plan on going back at some point in my life. I want to thank the Clewis' for offering us this opportunity and for teaching us while we were there. I would also like to thank our group, I had a great time, and you will be part of memories I will never forget.


- Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment