Flag

Flag

Sunday, June 5, 2011

ROMA!

Just got back from our weekend in Rome and it was amazing! I still cannot believe I was able to see and touch everything I have learned about in my history classes since I was a kid. The one thing I didn't know is that Rome is even more beautiful at night! 
 This is the Pantheon which in huge! There is so much history and detailed artwork decorating the walls you could spend forever inside.
This is the Trevi Fountain in the day and night time. I love how everything is lit up at night it just gives it an incredible energy that is completely different than seeing it during the day. If you have the opportunity to see it at night, as well as during the day, I highly recommend it.

Rome was amazing and there is so much to see but it is pretty easy to navigate yourself around. They have a very simple subway system that takes you pretty much everywhere for just 1 euro. Also, the food was amazing. We got lucky and went to a restaurant where the owner kept sending us plates of food that were out of this world. Maybe ill do an update of the amazing dishes we all have had so far cause that will take up a whole entry. Now I have to get ready for my presentation in Philosophy class tomorrow. Ciao!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment