Flag

Flag

Friday, June 3, 2011

Lake Iseo

I thought Lake Garda was beautiful but I think that Lake Iseo actually tops Lake Garda. As soon as we walked off the train station we could see the lake, mountains, and the island. It was amazing. I felt so peaceful and clam at the lake. I could stare at it for hours. After walking around for a few minutes I thought, if I had to live in italy I would want to here. It was a cute little town with beautiful scenery everywhere. We walked passed the church that Mr. and Mrs. Clewis got married. I am jealous. We arrived at the house and everyone welcomed us and right away we started cooking. We made tiramisu, it was actually easy to make. We also made penna carbenera which was delicious. All the food and family made me feel at home. It was good to get away and relax from the cities. It was a perfect day!
Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment