Flag

Flag

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Almost there!

Today is the day we leave for our trip to Italy! I am so excited I wish we left last week. It has been crazy trying to get everything ready to go like changing my cell phone plan, calling my bank, tying up loose ends with work, and especially making sure I have enough money to do everything I can while I am over there. I feel like I am packing way too much but I also feel like I need everything! I am really excited to see the city we will be living in and our hotel. I also hope I get a pretty good grasp on the language while I am there, I have only taken Spanish in school so I am sure I will be mixing in a few words in here and there. It is only a couple of hours before my flight so I have to make sure everything fits in my suitcase!
Check back in soon!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment