Flag

Flag

Sunday, May 22, 2011

GREAT FOOD

Today, we went to a European marketplace that is only here for the today, Monday, and Tuesday. I got enough of it today but this place had everything. The food was very good especially the sausage and peppers, so good. Even though I am getting a little home sick, the experience that I am having during the day is incredible. Another thing that we did today was we went to church. I never would have thought that going to mass would interest me but I was wrong. First, the mass was in Latin so i couldn't understand a thing but it was still interesting. Second, the structure and the paintings of the building were incredible. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm definitely going to be going to church more often while I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment