Flag

Flag

Saturday, May 21, 2011

First bike experience

Today, we went to get our bikes. It was eventful. I have not been on a bike since I cannot remember and I was a little rusty. The saying "Its like riding a bike" is not very true, since it looked like all of us had difficulty. After getting our bikes and doing a test run we went to the grocery store, another adventure. I think we figured it out by basically looking at the pictures. With the help of Mariavittoria we were able to make our first Italian lunch. It was delicious.  We did a bike tour of the city and I think it is going to take me a few more times around the city to know my way. The city of Brescia is beautiful though and I cannot wait to take tons of pictures in front of all the beautiful scenery. Well time to make our first dinner. Ciao
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment