Flag

Flag

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting ready for a new world.

Words can not express how I feel. I feel everything a person can feel when making such a drastic change to their surroundings. For one month I will be in another country, another life in this bella city. This is something that I expect. I expect in every single way that this country will be bello. The buildings will be bellos, the land will be bella, the people will be bello. Bella is beautiful in Italian. This type of old beauty will be new to me. Seeing the history of this country is something that I look forward to, but first I must pack. Packing took about and hour, such a short time for such a big experience. I thought it would take me longer, I wanted it to be short, and I was done it no time. I wanted this day to come faster as the days became fewer. I am excited, anxious, nervous and many other things. Most of all I am grateful, I am ecstatic that my parents are supporting me in every way to broaden my experiences in life as a student, as an american, temporarily as an Italian and as a person. I am looking forward to the plane, the country and the people. I will see you there.
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment