Flag

Flag

Friday, May 20, 2011

"Itally" The Day of Arrival.

        From the moment I stepped into the airport to meet the crew I was already getting butterflies. I was totally excited and had been waiting for this moment for such a long time. It was so nice to meet the group again, and it was the day we were “FINALLY ON OUR WAY TO GO TO ITALY!” WHOOT WHOOT~ the plane ride was long and exhausting but it all paid off because we finally got settled and got our housing arrangements ready. The only job left for us now is to explore and get ready for our classes; studying the culture, the language, and best of all eating all the different kinds of delicious new foods. Speaking of food we tried these breads called Paninia’s and they were beyond amazing. The breads were toasted just right and the cheese was so soft it was to die for. It was purely satisfying and D-E-L-I-C-O-U-S. Brescia is very small yet big city but still very unique and a place where I still want to learn more about. Everyone walks, or rides their bike and it is really Americanized and modern. I really enjoyed walking to the mall because we were able to get there in like 5 minutes without breaking a sweat. The only thing that gets me was that I was really looking forward to shopping but it is going to be hard to manage my money. I really like to buy shoes and clothes but it will be hard to manage that with playing for my weekends, souvenirs for the Family and friends, FOOD, and also for everyday neccicities. It will be hard to balance everything out but in a way I am learning more and more about myself each and every day. I feel that for right now I am filled with excitement and joy and can’t wait for where our next adventures will take us.

The Next Adventures of Italy “HERE I COME!”

-Sonya U
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment