Flag

Flag

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The day before my flight

It’s funny how the past few weeks have gone for me. I have been so centered in on my upcoming trip to Italy that I have become forgetful to even the simplest everyday chores and errands. My mind has become completely fixated on this trip and I am ecstatic on discovering what lies ahead. How could I not be constantly thinking about this new adventure that will be happening within my life within the next few hours? I cannot put into words how much I wish to just escape from the world (well, aside from my travel group) for a little while. Traveling is my ultimate goal in life and this is my absolute first opportunity to do so. There will never be a better chance in my life to go on such a journey and I could not be more excited.
I have many feelings regarding this trip right now, but above them all I feel blessed. I could not have been blessed with a better family in providing me with this experience, nor can I ever thank them enough for the love and support they have shown me throughout this process. They are the reason I am attending this trip and I will never forget that. But overall, I hope to have more than just a great time while in Italy. I plan on learning lifelong lessons that will inspire me and guide me for the rest of my life.
-Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment