Flag

Flag

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Good Morning

It is about three in the morning in Italy and I am wide awake. Now your thinking why are you wide awake at three in the morning? Good question! I fell asleep at six thirty last night and just woke up (330 in the Morning). Now I will tell you about my day since I have seven hours until class time. Yesterday we celebrated mass in a church that is 1300 years old. It was cool but creepy at the same time.

                                                          This is why it is creepy.
Later in the day we decided to go to a European market there was tons of food from many different countries. This was the first time that I had walked around in this country because we did not take the bikes. I waned to take the bikes but Frank's butt was sore.

                                         







 Walking around at the market felt almost as if I were home when I am really over 2.000 miles from home. This place feels comfortable, it feels like a welcoming town. For the most part people are friendly.I will check in later today after classes. Ciao!
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment