Flag

Flag

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Italy... Here I Come!!!

Words cannot even explain how I feel at this very moment! It seemed like so long ago that my brother and I, along with friends, were discussing the possibility and our dreams of one day visiting Italy! I am sitting here, literally right out front of the British Airways terminal awaiting my professor's arrival. I think the reality of leaving America and heading to Italy is finally starting to hit! There are so many emotions that I am feeling; I am anxious, excited, nervous, a little homesick... though I have not even left! :) Though I have traveled before, this is my first time traveling out of the states alone. I know once we arrive in Milan the excitement is going to hit full blast! I must admit that is had been a little stressful in trying to decide what to wear in Italy (packing), and what expectations I have, along with the expectations that Italian citizens will have with me. I can say that I plan on traveling and seeing as much as possible while I am living in Brescia. Before we know it, a months time is going to be up, so my main plan is the fully make the best of my time studying abroad. I am looking forward to having an unforgettable, once in a life time experience! And... it would be quite funny running into the Jersey Shore cast!

                                                                                           <3 Kat Giordano

No comments:

Post a Comment