Flag

Flag

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ciao!  So far my time here in Italy has been amazing.  We have gone on beautiful tours around the city, and I've gained a rich appreciation of Brescia and Italy in general.  Yesterday during part of our tour we saw the streets where a lot of the immigrants live, and it is somewhat known as the "slums" of Brescia.  To me, however, these streets were still gorgeous!  I'm so grateful to be able to experience a culture that is completely different than the one i am used to. 

Last night we all went out to eat for dinner and we all had pizza.  I ordered the "Pizza al Teatro" and it was delicious!  It had a thin crust, tomato sauce, two cheeses, mushrooms, and rugola.  I also learned that Italy's peperoni pizza consists of peppers, unlike our version where we use meat. Still delicious no matter what!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment