Flag

Flag

Friday, May 20, 2011

I am finally here!

I cannot believe we are finally here; it took forever to get here! I arrived at the airport at 6:30pm yesterday and arrived in Italy around 6 today so it was almost a full day of traveling but I glad to finally be here. It has not completely hit me yet but it will tomorrow when we get our bikes and start touring the area. I did not realized how tired I would be from all this traveling. I wanted to go out our first night but I think we might just stay in and catch up on some sleep since I am functioning on about 2 hours of sleep and we have a long day ahead of us. I like our apartment. It is cute and suites us well and I think we will love it here eventually. Well time to get situated and eventually go to sleep. Ciao=)
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment